August 8, 2011
So I just barely got my internet hooked up and have a ton of boxes to open. Also, we need to find the fraking peanut butter or I will cut someone.
In the meantime, let me enlighten you with a few things I discovered while moving.
- I still own Super Nintendo instruction manuals. I also have an N64 cartridge for Banjo Kazooie that I REALLY want to play.
- I found a manuscript I wrote in high school. It was a science fiction story that involved a race of cat-like humanoids that live on a moon orbiting a gas giant in a nearby star system. Their technology is organic since they revere nature and they prove to be fierce warriors when needed. Cut to 2009…
- I have never filled every page of any journal I’ve ever used. At most, I’ve used half, and I’m still using the same Moleskin from 2006.
- I have way more phone chargers than can possibly be healthy.
- Combined, we have books from several major religions. They’re on the same shelf as the Communist Manifesto and a faux-manuscript on dragonology.
- The surest way to confuse a dog is to move her to a new place REALLY close to her old apartment so everything smells the same, yet is laid out differently.