July 21, 2011
I know, I know. I spoil you guys.
- Do you like Batman? Well, there’s on easy way to get started.
- And speaking of things that are fun and bring us joy, every time a new harry Potter movie or book comes out, without fail, we get the psychos. Pat Robertson is already out in full force, but this gentleman takes the cake. Yeah, he’s a comedian, but the scary thing is that I’ve heard people who talk like him.
- Michelle Bachmann, for all her gay hate speech, actually has a gay sister-in-law. What does does sister-in-law think of her family’s views? Let’s just say there are some disagreements.
- I like my seafood fresh. Really fresh. I just don’t know if I want it to dance for me before I eat it.
- Rick Perry, possible GOP presidential candidate, started out as a Democrat. Hey, it IS Texas. He probably switched because they use liberals for target practice down here.
- In the world of remakes that probably don’t need to be remade, Diablo Cody is going to direct the new Evil Dead and David Goyer is writing Godzilla. I’m slightly curious about this, but there can be NO substitute for Bruce Campbell. NONE!
- The Amazing Spider-Man is coming out next year, and we’ve already been treated to a blurry teaser filmed in a movie studio. That doesn’t mean we can’t look back on the old cartoon and guess at the kinds of things we can expect from a darker take on our favorite web-slinger.
- The Young Turks found an old speech of Bachmann’s where she announces her hope that the end times are among here. Do we really want to give nuclear defense codes to this woman?!
- Speaking of airheads, here’s Palin TRYING to look sexy. The result is akin to a mildly retarded beagle thinking it’s a ballerina.
- Rebecca Black’s new song, “My Moment,” is… well, it’s better than her last venture, but that’s not saying much. It’s still completely synthetic music, and the lyrics actually say LESS than “Friday.“
- A full-length Mega Man movie? YES! Except it’s a little low on the action, but hey, it’s something.