July 5th 2011
As we all know, yesterday was the day we celebrate the Founding Fathers abolishing slavery, standing up to evolution, and ending communism. Or something like that. I don’t know. I’ve been looking over Bachmann and Palin quotes.
Anyway, let’s go over a few things hot on the internet and news cycles and see if we can find a few items of interest.
- Fox News is, for better or worse, one of the mainstream media outlets. However, a few journalists have uncovered the secret 25-year-old plank for Fox News, a plan set in motion back in the Nixon Era. The bad journalism and the blatant slant and spin? It’s not an accident…
- I already knew Michael Bay was a hack who couldn’t direct traffic if he tried, but this is sad. As a friend of mine said, I never thought I’d describe Transformers 3 as “cheap,” but Bay actually reused footage from his blatant rip-off of Clonus in the new Transformers movie. Yes, he recycled footage from The Island and just added robots.
- The Constitution is constantly evolving, and these 11 proposed amendments to the United States Constitution show just how far we’re willing to go. Personally, I think the one that guaranteed a clean environment for all would have been a good addition. The one declaring us the United States of Earth? not so much.
- I really hope my blog breaks through these statistics.
- Ronald Reagan is the closest thing to a saint for the GOP… but the Gipper was not exactly a conservative when it came to taxes, one of the main rallying cries for the Right Wing. Check out this article detailing how Ronald Reagan would not even be considered for public office in today’s political climate.
- Do you need some high-octane nightmare fuel? Check out these pics of an abandoned theme park.
- It looks like Octomom hates her kids. Who knew?
- Bachmann was already told she could not use Tom Petty songs… and now she’s been warned to not use “Walking on Sunshine.” Could we just agree she’s not allowed to use ANYTHING that resembles talent?
- The current poll is an extension of this story about how breast implants can go horribly wrong. Vote now!
- And finally, let’s look at a few people who do not know how to practice safe fireworks habits. See you tomorrow!