July 28, 2011
This will very likely be the last Divine by Zero until August. We’re moving and still need to pack a lot of stuff. Plus, looks like I’ve got another class to teach next week, so time is going to be tight.I will however be posting the Weekly Muse story on Sunday and the new poll will go up on Monday. This will overlap for the rest of the feature’s run.
Well, let’s get started, shall we?
- Want to know how to build your own Wall-E? Here you go.
- The images of newly web gay couples in New York are touching and a testament to the power of love. Way to go, folks!
- When she’s not covered in glitter and assorted party fouls, Ke$ha is actually a pretty attractive young woman. Further proof the make-up and glam only hide what you are, ladies!
- Michelle Bachmann does not support gays. At all. Her district has actually implemented measures to even make it impossible to help the victims of gay bullying. The result? Her home state has to deal with a rash of teen suicides because she and her ilk are too conservative to reach out and help others.
- Fabio is the new Old Spice Guy. But the REAL Old Spice Guy has some words for Fabio.
- Let this be a lesson to all. Body image is seriously warped. Take a look at a classic Bond Girl, one of the standards of beauty and womanhood for decades, with the new standard. Women used to look like, well… WOMEN!
- Transforming clothing? Interesting… Check out the slightly NSFW video.
- Okay, I’m going to feel really sick in a moment… Mitt Romney has MEXICAN ROOTS?!
- What is courage? It seems the definition has changed in the last few years.
- I cannot wait for Arkham City, and the new trailer with the Penguin has be salivating. Especially the little bit at the end of the clip…
- I’ve lived in small rooms. College dorms come to mind. The singles in Hogate Hall at DePauw University are basically closets with furniture, but nothing beats this ultra-thin home in Asia.
- And finally… a movie with Summer Glau that features geeks fighting the forces of evil through LARPing? Why not!? I’ll see you tomorrow!